Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sundaaayyyyyy Night.

I was tired as all hell on Sunday after being up until 4am on Saturday and then getting a phone call at 8am on Sunday. It was one of my old school friends so I wanted to pick it up and catch up with him despite being half asleep. Guilty parties shall remain nameless but my buddy was telling me stories of spiking peoples shots of whiskey with acid and living in a squat house that is so hooked up, it has a fuckin NetFlix account. Seriously, who else squats in a house that has a fuckin NetFlix account, 60 inch flat screen TV and is pre-furnished?

This is Mo Petit and Tim Cossar all up in Amigo's. I once saw Mo open a walnut in Bull Feeney's by head butting it. He also entered Amigo's one night back in the day by "Superman Diving" over the fence. It got it him banned forever, but I guess forever in bar time is only a week because that's all it took for him to get back in.

This is my friend Scott O'Leary shooting pool. Scott and I go way back and I'm stoked he lives right down the street from me in Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment