Sunday, January 23, 2011

SEA LEVEL

"Sea Level" is a skateboard video that my friends Elliott Vecchia and Chris Fiftal made and it is completely amazing! A bunch of my good friends have outstanding parts in it and I was fortuneate enough to film some clips with Elliott for the friends section. I was so stoked to be in it. Everything about the video is top notch from the skating to the filming, editing, graphic design and soundtrack.

Last night I attended the premiere at Mass Art in Boston to a completely packed auditorium. I rolled down with Sam McKenna, P1 and Garret Brooks. I was stoked to bring along a squad of Mainer's. It was also great to see so many good friends I haven't seen in awhile! Great vid and great times!

To purchase "Sea Level" click HERE.

This is VERY early before the place got packed. It got to the point where people were standing in the back because there weren't anymore seats.

This is the DVD. I really dig the Graphic Design. Dave DiAngelis did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment