Thursday, January 6, 2011

01.04.11

Went out for a couple beers with Tim on Tuesday. I was still hungover from the weekend but you don't exactly have to twist my arm to get me out to a bar. Our first stop was Pat's Pizza so Tim could grab a bite to eat. It's a pretty rad spot and the food was very reasonably priced. The PBR pints we're only $2 but they we're flatter than the Midwest and a bit warm. Wasn't stoked.

The bathroom at Pat's has flat screen TV's in it. It just screams, "AMERICA!" at you, 'nah mean? I didn't get a flat screen TV until a month ago and these mother fuckers have that shit in the bathroom.

We went to Gritty's after and the couple beers we we're intending on having turned into a couple pitchers. These are my friends Mo Petit, Zac Petit and Tim is chilling in the "See No Evil" pose. There was this dude Travis James Humphrey playing acoustic jams and he fuckin killed it. I paid him a couple bucks to play some Merle Haggard and he knocked, "I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink" right outta the fuckin park. It was sick!
My friend Laurie, that I work with was down here, too. We get out of work at 6 and she was shredding beers at 12:00 still dressed in her work clothes. I was really stoked on that.
It was a bit of a struggle at work the next day but fun times none the less. VIVA BEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment