Monday, January 10, 2011

Another Night...

Here we are in downtown Portland again. I started the night off at Geoff and Siobhan's place with a six pack a PBR pounders before we went downtown.

This is Geoff Bogle, Margaret Keilty and Raz Sarich in Brian Boru's. I like the bands that play at this bar but more often than not this place is populated with douche bags. If I get enough beers in me I have a great time listening to the cover bands but at the same time I'm prone to intentionally shoulder checking the assholes that walk around in there P-Coats and dress shirts when I get real buzzed. Not trying to be an asshole but it's like why the fuck should I move if the other dude feels like an entitled douche bag walking through the crowd. Fuck them.

Margaret is a champ. She was drinking way more heavily than me and held it down with ease and style. Props Margaret, you drank me under the table!

This is a typical scenario in Portland. Some buffed out douche in a shirt that's way to small for him lurking on some super drunk girl. I'm pretty sure if anything real fucked up was going on somebody would have stepped in because this was right outside of the bar. I'm thinking this was the dudes girlfriend.

What the fuck?

I think this dude is looking at me blatantly taking pictures of this ridiculous scenario.

Really? I don't even know what to say to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment