Thursday, December 9, 2010

Twenty Two.

It was pretty cold tonight but I'm stoked we still don't have snow on the ground in Portland. As long as the wind isn't bad it's bearable outside for a little while.

I skate on the waterfront every night if I can. This spot is so nice in the summertime. It's right on the ocean and has a wonderful view. The ground is smooth and there is some manual pads and stuff around. This is the view from the sidewalk and it's hard to tell but the ocean is 10 feet away on the right.
And on a completely unrelated note, It's never not hilarious to play Whitesnake as loud as you can on your stereo when it comes on the radio. I was stuck in traffic tonight and "Here I go Again" came on and it got played most loud as I was driving. All I can think of when I hear it is Will Farrell in "Old School". Fuckin awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment