Thursday, December 2, 2010

Boston 12.02.10

I had today off so I cruised down to Boston and met up with Elliott and Nandez. The weather was great, we skated a couple spots and had a fun time chillin in the city. Here are some super blurry photos of Nandez and Elliott at this crazy, curved ledge at Boston University.

I dig this photo even thought it's blurry as all hell. I think it looks kinda cool.

Nandez mid Back 5050.

This ledge in the foreground has a hole in it where a sign post used to be. Water gathers in it and people put cigarettes out in it so it gets completely disgusting. I skated the ledge for awhile tonight and eventually put my left hand in it. And then of course my right hand shortly thereafter. And then both hands off and on every couple tries. My hands fuckin staaannnnkkkk so bad, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment