Sunday, December 5, 2010

Boston 12.04.10

I went down to Boston on Saturday to skate with the fellas and hangout during the last few weeks of filming for "Sea Level". It's a skate video being made by my friends Elliott Vecchia and Chris Fiftal. A bunch of my friends have full parts in it and it's going to be amazing. The tricks that I've personally witnessed go down over the last couple weeks are so sick! I'm stoked to see the finished product. Check out the "Sea Level" Promo here.

Elliott had just recently posted on his website a picture of this car and about how he always saw it around his neighborhood. I happened to see it too on my way into Brighton so I had to snap a pic of it.


We we're rolling deeper than this but here's some of the crew in Dorcester. From L-R, Elliott, Nick Swanson, Tom Grande and Desimas.

Jay Brown with a Nose Manual Nollie Three Flip. He did it like second try or something. He makes it look easy!

Desimas' part in "Sea Level" is going to be outrageous. The dude should have a pro board. He really is THAT fuckin good.

This is Kevin Coughlin AKA "KC", chillin in between doing waist high Half Cab flips in Air Jordans! His shoes we're so fuckin sick! I'm gonna get me a pair, too.

Jay Brown took the next four photos. This is a shot he took of Elliott at a ledge spot in Watertown. Elliott lit up the spot with his generator and lights and some sick fuckin tricks went down.

Elliott and KC.

It was 28 degrees outside and KC was rippin Back Smiths in a T-Shirt and Jordans! SO sick!

Then the generator ran out of gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment