Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saturday Night. Portland, ME. 11.20.10

After I got back from Boston I met Toebee Parkhurst down at Amigo's for beers. This is Toebee and Betsy. Betsy is from Colorado and I have no idea how we ended up hanging out with her. She was cool as shit though.

Luke Mitchell was in town for some PBRRRR'S!

This is Ashley, Michael and Betsy.

Toebee thinkin deep thoughts in Gritty's.

Ashley and Betsy rented a room at the Holiday Inn. This is the view from there room.

They didn't have any booze though so we left and everybody came back to my place. I had one PBR tall can and a bunch of 4Loko and Nightrain, so we drank that. I don't know what's going on in this pic.

But a "Dance-Off" apparently went down. This is Michael and Betsy challenging each other.

Dance off begins to some "Shapeshifters" on the stereo.

Michael makes his move.

Betsy Counters.

I woke up hungover as shit. Nightrain is pretty much the worst thing to drink ever. And we definitely put on "Appetite for Destruction" while drinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment