Thursday, November 18, 2010

Portland 11.18.10

Frank and Chris came up from Boston and met up with Jay, Max Fenwick and I in Portland. It was a super fun day and we got started really early to make the most of the good weather.

I spotted this Mini-Trampoline on my way to meet up with the fellas. If I had more time I would have asked them If I could have it. It would be sick to have that in my apartment. Would make a cool seat.


This is Jay and Chris. It was 11am and I was hungover as shit. I felt like I hadn't drank water in two days but I was probably drinking a Diet Rockstar and smoking a but when I took this pic, haha.

Frank shredded this rock down by the waterfront.

This is Max Fenwick kickin it in between doing Switch Heelflips in the street.

This Backtail was sick! Frank killin it!

Jay Brown with some ninja style. So fucking rad! I was so stoked on this photo.

Frank shotgunning some top shelf "LaPlaya" beer from Trader Joe's.

Then I cruised up to Topsham to Nate Baxter's abode to help set up some rooms for all our band stuff. He cooked a damn good Sheperds Pie. From L-R, Baxter, G-BO, She-BO and Mike Roy.

No comments:

Post a Comment