Monday, November 8, 2010

Portland to Boston. 11.06.10

Pit stop at the NH State liquor store to take a piss. "Last Fling Before the Ring!" AWESOME!

I took a few random exits trying to avoid traffic on my way into Boston and found myself in the middle of the woods but still right outside of the city. I came across this super rad cottage on my roundabout and checked it out. I have no idea where I was.



Met up with the fellas and we checked out this hill spot. There is a fire hydrant on the sidewalk dudes skate. That's Sean Hernandez in the foreground and Jimmy Lake and Frankie Nash. John Desimas and Elliott Vecchia are at the bottom of the hill.
Sidenote - John totaled his car the night before when he hit a telephone pole. He walked away fine and was out shredding the next day! GNARLY!

'Nandez got stoned and had really cold feet.

Then we went to this bench spot. Those bricks are so slippery. This is Jimmy landing a Switch Flip mid-line. Elliott behind the lens.

'Nandez, Frankie, Elliott, Desimas and Jimmy posted out at the spot. Is it just me or does it look like 'Nandez is holding onto invisible handlebars?

Random T-Stop photo.

Cambridge. Really blurry with streaky lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment