Sunday, November 21, 2010

Boston 11.20.10

I went down to Boston on Saturday and met up with Elliott and Jimmy Lake. The first spot we went to was a bump over a sidewalk into a street, that was pretty sick. I don't have photos of the spot but it was a pretty big sidewalk so you had to push pretty hard at it. I was trying to Backside Flip it for a bit but we got the boot when I almost Backside Flipped into a passing police cruiser. It was really gnarly. I landed 90 in the street right as the dude gunned his engine by us. He screeched to halt and I looked at him with a, "HOLY SHIT DUDE!" face and he was so pissed/shocked at the scenario he just stammered, "Just get...GET OUTTA HERE!" Haha. It was fucking ridiculous! I remember the cruiser being a foot behind me when I landed in the street. Yikes!

So then we went to a spot in the Dorcester Projects that Jimmy wanted to skate.

This is Elliott chillin with his camera light.

Elliott and Jim at the spot.

It was too dark so we thought it would be a great idea for Jimmy to drive his car into the basketball court and shine his headlights on the spot. Redneck light rig style, ya know? We got away with it for awhile but then some public housing police dude showed up in his cruiser super pissed off and told us undercover drug cops thought we were up to no good and called us in. He threatened to arrest us for parking a car in the basketball court. I really don't think that's an arrestable offense but I'm stoked it didn't happen.

Here's Elliott and Jim skating the spot with car headlights on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment