Monday, January 30, 2012

MOTORHEAD 01.29.12

The fellas and I road tripped it down to Lowell, MA on Sunday to check out the Motorhead show at Tsongas Arena. I lived in Lowell for four years and it was great to get down there and visit for a bit. I wasn't old enough to hit up bars when I lived there so I was pretty stoked to grab a couple or six beers before the show. My friend Tony Le who lives in Lowell met up with us and brought us to this really cool spot that has free pool.

This is Tony chilling at the free pool spot.

These are my friends I rolled down with. from L - R, Geoff, Nate and Jimmy.

Motorhead! They played a super short set but I was so hyped they played Damage Case. It's one of my favorite songs.


Look at the drum set in the background! Mickey Dee shreds it!!


Megadeth headlined the show. I never really listened to these dudes before but they were pretty good. Definitely talented with some good songs.

Dave Mustaine was rocking this beast of a guitar when the show opened.

It was one hell of a night with the homies! We all got home safe despite run ins with the cops, gallons of booze being consumed and traveling out of state. Don't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment