Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monday Night.

My good friend from way back, Ben Skrzypek was back in Portland for a couple days and I was hyped. I had Monday off so we got to kick it and catch up. I hadn't seen him in years and it was rad to hang out with him again.

I met up with Ben and Shaheen at the Crow Bar around 9:30. We put down a couple beers before poetry night jumped off after which we made a quick exit. So to any of you's that want a forum to do spoken word check out the Crow Bar on Monday nights. Everybody was super supportive of the people that stood up.

We headed over to Novare Res after for a few pints and despite having to be up for work early on Tuesday I couldn't leave. It was too much fun hanging out with the homies! So, here I am super tired on Tuesday night but so hyped on the good times!!!

This is Shaheen and Ben.

This is me and Ben in the beer cooler and Novare Res has a serious fuckin beer cooler. That's probably $50,000 in beer behind us. Shaheen is the manager at Novare and recommended this amazing backdrop for our photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment