Sunday, January 8, 2012

ESNC 96 Mentality Video Premiere

We premiered the ESNC video on Friday night at Re-Session skate shop in Portland, ME and it was a super fun time. The shop was packed and I couldn't have asked for a better turnout. Big ups to Gary for hosting the event!

This is one of my favorite photo's to be posted on here. I grew up skating with these guys and for us to all be in one place hanging out after so many years was truly great. From L - R: Geoff Bogle, Me, Dan Foster and Sean Hamlin.

The homies Gary Sabol and Max Greeley.

Here's a couple pics of the crowd.


We went to Dock Fore after to indulge in some $2 PBR's.
This is Dan, Gary, Tone Le and Charlie Field. Tony came all the way up from Lowell, MA with Bobby Parent for the premiere. I was so hyped! They are my super good friends from my days living in Lowell, MA and the surprise visit was amazing!

That's Tony in the background and Charlie and Bobby.

Geoff was chillin, too!

Ben Cironi was feelin the $2 PBR's.

This is me on the left and the homie Josh Talty. He bought me this shot and I really don't ever drink whiskey anymore but I couldn't say no.

This is Sean Hamlin and Dan Foster chillin.

No comments:

Post a Comment