Sunday, December 18, 2011

Saturday 12.17.11

I almost didn't go out on Saturday night because we shredded it so hard on Friday night. But you know how it goes, 8 O'clock rolls around, the homies start hitting you up and there's no way your staying in. Good times await and the way I always looked at it is that you only get so many Saturday night's in your life. So you gotta take advantage of every single one.

I started off at my friend Geoff Bogle's house and after kicking back a few PBR's we headed up to Empire. I really dig this place. It was crowded but with a lot of open space and $2 High Life pounders.

This is Jay Brown and Geoff Bogle in Empire. Geoff's holding the dolla's, yo.

$2 High Life pounders. Good deal.

We held it down here for a minute with a rad crew of friends and then headed over to Ben Cironi's girlfriends crib. Ben was kind enough to invite us over for beers and snacks. It was hella sick.

These are the homies in the elevator on the way up to the party.
Nate, Jay and Geoff.

This is in the hallway at the party. I don't why we shot this photo in the hall like this but I'm sure there was some reason for it.

This is Geoff and Nate supervising the snack table.

Another great weekend. Great times with great friends. Hope you had a fun weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment