Friday, December 16, 2011

Everyday People.

This is my part from a video entitled, "Everyday People". It was filmed in 2004 right after I moved back to Maine after living in Lowell, Massachusetts for 5 years.
Looking back, it was a really special time. The skate scene was really strong, especially in Mid-Coast Maine and people were skating hard all the time. After this was finished a lot of people moved onto other things, be it joining the Navy or pursuing other activities. The skate scene took a hiatus of sorts up until the last year or so. I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like what's going down in Portland these days. All my friends are completely killing it and with people around to film and shoot photo's it seems the motivation level stays constantly high.
I couldn't be more stoked to live in Portland and see some amazing shit go down on the regular!

No comments:

Post a Comment