Sunday, June 26, 2011

The weekend.

I typically eschew taking photo's of auto collisions out of respect for the parties involved and the fact that someone may have been injured or possibly worse. As far as I know nobody was seriously hurt in the following photo's so I'm posting them because it's pretty fucking gnarly. My friend Geoff Bogle called me at noon today and told me there was a rollover at the intersection of Park and Spring streets so I grabbed my board and skated down.

This was the scene I came upon.

Shit!

This is the car as it's being tipped back over. It took a couple tries and the car would smash back down when it didn't make it.

All good!

This is from Saturday night. I had attended my friends wedding at the Eastland Hotel, started drinking at 5 and then went over to Geoff's crib to continue drinking. We went downtown and this is out front of Gritty's. You can tell by the sassiness of that girls stance she was pissed.

The crowd. Some dude got smacked around.

No comments:

Post a Comment