Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Nicest Gas Station bathroom Ever.

I met up with Ben Cironi and Sam Mckenna today with the intention of skating some spots in Lewiston.

Cironi was killin' it with a moustache and cheeseburger.

We somehow missed Lewiston and ended up in Augusta. This is a photo of perhaps the greatest gas station bathroom in history. At least the very greatest I have ever seen. I felt like I was in someone's house. I bet its won awards.

Driving home I had to pull off the highway for a bit because it was raining so hard that I could see nothing. It was sketchy. The "X" is where we were located.

This is the sign at the entrance to the parking lot we kicked it in while the storm passed by. You know how rules are usually made out of neccessity? Like it usually takes someone to do something first and then the rule or in this case sign is put up? I can only imagine what prompted this sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment