Sunday, November 20, 2011

Short Days and Short Films.

The fellas and I filmed a short video this weekend. It was thought up by Matt Seavey and filmed and will be edited by Jay Brown. The video involved suits, skateboards, the foundation spot, a thirty pack of PBR and me - dressed up as a cop. It was super fun being a part of it and I had a blast getting a cop outfit. It looked super legit.

Here's a screenshot from the video by Jay Brown. This is me as an officer of the law.

This is where the video starts. Seavey is chilling in the parking lot and the homies roll up.

The fellas kickin' it in syle.

After the production we ended up at Amigo's. Super fun times.

This is Ty and Charlie. Charlie is my old roommate from when I used to live on Cleeve Street. Ty is Charlie's old high school buddy visiting from Boston.

Ty caught a mean shinner on his way down to the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment