Sunday, November 27, 2011

Party.

I had to stay at work late on Friday night so I decided that I was gonna tie one the fuck down when I got of work. And I'll tell ya, it was off the hook.

We started out at Amigo's as that is basically the only bar we ever drink at.
Jay, Matt and Charlie were in attendance along with the rest of the usual suspects.

We dipped out of Amigo's and headed to a house party on Grant street. But not without stopping by Simple Sandwich first and grabbing beers. I bought a six pack of Schlitz pounders that ran me over ten bucks. This is Labbe climbing shit.

The fellas peeping the footage.

This scaffolding got in the way so the fellas climbed over it.

This is me, Gary and Labbe chillin at the party.

Cironi was shredding.

So was cat.

Me and cat fuckin raged it.

Labbe and cat chilling.

Jay and Ben kickin it.

This next string of photos are rad. I started taking photos and every time someone walked in the room we added them to to the group. It started with Jay and Gary.

Now we have Jay, Gary, Ben and Charlie.

And it jumped off from there.

On Saturday, my homeboy from Boston came up to drink beers and smoke Camel Lights in the Old Port. I was super stoked to see Laybold chilling back up here. This is Laybold and Margo being proper.

But they're not THAT proper.

On Sunday we skated but with everything being wet and such short daylight hours we called it in early. This is Laybold knocking back some Coor's Light and watching Rocky III in my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment