Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Saturday, April 30th.

I headed down to Lowell, MA on Saturday to skate with Tony Le and Vito and it was pretty sick. We skated in some abandoned warehouse, then headed into downtown Lowell and skated city hall. Then Tony gave us the heads up on an amazing Vietnamese sub shop. I never had a Vietnamese sub before and it was amazing. So amazing, that I'm writing about a sandwich in my blog. After that we headed up to Nashua, NH, swung in EB, skated downtown Nashua and then hit up some amazing DIY concrete spots and skated with Butters, James and a sick crew of shredders. It was a super fun day.

Out of all the amazing places we skated and hung out at, the only photo I took this day was this:
Haha, I unfortunately had left my camera in my car.

This is a picture of a Vietnamese sub I found online. Pretty much what we had in Lowell. The sandwich was only $3.50. The sub shop also had Ja Rule playing on a stereo. So awesome.

1 comment:

  1. those subs ARE awesome. I only had one once, and I still crave them. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete