Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saturday 5.14.11

Got up late and skated flatground on that walking path down on Marginal Way. Tough solo sesh. Fuckin ate it so many times but it was all good. Did the twenties and headed downtown to drink beers and hangout.

This is at my friend Chad's loft on Silver Street in Portland. His place is so fuckin sick. Chad's crib is stylin and I'm gonna be rocking a place like that one day! Anyway, some arm wrasslin went down as well as a bunch of beers. Fun times.

Old school Maine shredda Sean hamlin was in attendance.

Jeremy Ward and Geoff Bogle we're kickin' it too.

Then Geoff and I bounced down to Amigo's. This is Geoff, Eric Frenz and Max Fenwick. While we we're at this bar I ended up doling out relationship counseling. My relationship counseling was basically asking Amy (the distrought girl), "Is this the guy?" then walking over to her boyfriend and saying, "You see that girl over there? She really likes you. She loves you. Don't fuck it up. You got a good thing going with her." Haha. I re-united the miserable pair and they went home happy. They shoulda bought me a fuckin beer for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment