Sunday, August 28, 2011

Saturday 8.27.11

This was the first spot we went to. Matt Seavey dropped in on it without any warm up. I think the most warmup he did was smoking a few Marlboro Mediums.
This thing is ridiculous.

DAMN!

I've seen this tag around town and I always wanted to get a photo of it. I was stoked on it because a) it's a fuckin ridiculous tag and b) it can be read two ways. "Bogus Lives" - as in, our "lives are bogus" OR "Bogus Lives" as in there is a dude named "Bogus" and he "Lives". I prefer the second meaning.

Anybody???

Dave Labbe Noseslid this ledge. It isn't visible from this angle but you have to gap out to the ledge.

Dave nosebonked this thing. I also saw a girl do a wheelie UP Mellen Street. That was incredible as well.

Another angle of the nosebonk.

No comments:

Post a Comment