Sunday, July 17, 2011

Couple days of skating and beer.

This is Geoff, Tony and Forrest. Tony and Forrest drove up from Lowell, MA to drink beers in Old Orchard Beach and say a lot of cuss words while eating lobster rolls from Portland Lobster Co.

Alex Winslow skated the highway. This is off 295. Frontside 50-50.

My friends came into the Old Port on Saturday night. This is Howard Jones and Garrett Jacobs.

Toebee Parkhurst ollied this. It is one of the worst spots ever. If he didn't ollie it, I wouldn't even call it a spot. The ground is terrible and the slabs of granite are only slightly slanted. Kinda like my eyes. You know, I'm only half Asian. And it's the better half. My Swedish side is responsible for my proclivity towards listening to Merle Haggard, smoking Camel Lights and sleeping with random women. The Swedish side is more fun for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment