Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Saturday Amigo's.

Saturday night at Amigo's. Love it. It's like walking into the "Cheers" bar because lots of people you know and dig are kicking it and drinking beers, too. By far my favorite spot in Portland to bend the elbow. My friend once lit a bottle rocket off inside the bar and didn't get in trouble.

Took a picture of the Miller High Life mobile on way downtown. I have also seen a PBR adorned one around town as well. Are these common in other cities or is it just Portland that gets the scummed out rides?

Raz chugging a beer as Eli and Geoff observe.

Jward loves America and America loves Jward. He has been my good friend for many years and has almost gotten me killed and arrested many times over those years. Now that, is fuckin AMERICA!

Very lovely couple here. Siobhan and Geoff get intimate for Visual Find.

Siobhan and Bethany kickin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment